TradIrishForums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Anyone stopping in ?
 Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:19 pm by fiddler1963

» Irish washerwoman
 Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:27 am by fiddler1963

» Hello, hello...
 Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:35 pm by fiddler1963

» FYI... Mossy Moran
 Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 pm by Celtic Stew

» The Irish Singer that made Women and some Men Cry.. jim,,,
 Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:02 pm by fiddler1963

» A tune said to come from the Little People -- The Gold Ring..
 Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:28 am by fiddle4u

» Tune Names
 Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:13 am by fiddle4u

» Video's I made for a Danish Girl - 3
 Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:53 am by fiddler1963

» Video's I made for a Danish Girl - 4
 Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:34 pm by fiddle4u

Gallery

Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music Empty
Anyone stopping in ?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:11 pm by fiddler1963

Just a leave a quick "here". Wondering how many folks are stopping by.

Comments: 5

Hello, hello...

Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:23 pm by Steve Bliven

Hello, hello, is anybody out there?

Steve

Comments: 5

A tune said to come from the Little People -- The Gold Ring..

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:28 am by fiddle4u

Me Playing a Jig,, mixed with Fairy Stories, I think it was Séamus Ennis, who said he got it from one of the '' Little People '' if he gave over his Gold Ring -- '' And he did , and here's the tune '' -- lol....
jim,,,

Comments: 0

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music

2 posters

Go down

Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music Empty Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music

Post by Madra Rua Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:46 am

Ever get the feeling that some people don't like us?  Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music 996873

Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music

Wednesday, 28 April 2010

ST. CHARLES, Ill. (CBS) It's illegal to yell fire in a crowded theater. And it turns out, pulling a fire alarm in a crowded bar can get you in a lot of trouble, too. It happened at an Irish pub in St. Charles over the weekend. As CBS 2's Pamela Jones reports, now a 25-year-old faces a felony charge.

You might expect to find Irish whiskey, Irish beer and a love for Irish music in an Irish pub. But you certainly wouldn't expect a fire alarm to go off.

"I was shocked. Totally shocked," said Erin Breslin, manager of McNally's Irish Pub in St. Charles.

Breslin says a lot of people were shocked at McNally's, 201 E. Main Street, on Sunday. Just after 7 p.m., she says a patron flipped the switch on the fire alarm; all because she and a couple of guys she was with didn't like the music.

"These three people came in complaining that their ears were bleeding and weren't enjoying the traditional music," Breslin said.

Police say 25-year-old Shona Lukes pulled the alarm. The bar's manager says she and two men then ran out the back door.

Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music Suspectn

Police say witnesses identified Lukes at a bar around the corner. They arrested her for giving a false alarm. She is being held on $15,000 bond.

With a packed bar, people at McNally's say their fear was the prank could have led to real danger.

"There were families in here and there was young children, too, enjoying the music and Irish step-dancing," Breslin said. "They were scared and alarmed by what was going on."

The manager at McNally's said the three people had only been at the bar for about 45 minutes when the alarm went off.
Madra Rua
Madra Rua
Admin

https://sessionplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music Empty Re: Woman pulls fire alarm in Irish pub in beef over music

Post by Deirdre Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 pm

I wonder whatever happened to that woman! I hope she got a jail sentence!
Deirdre
Deirdre

Back to top Go down